
Well, it's official, all my predictions were true!
1. Christopher's mother was in a relationship with the neighbor and is not dead but still alive and actually living with the neighbor in London.
2. The father blatantly admits that he killed Wellington. Not only was I right about who did it but I was right on why too. He was upset because the neighbor wouldn't keep a relationship with him and he thought she cared more about the dog than she did for him.
So that pretty much ruins the book right? I mean both mysteries are solved...what's left to know?
But the plot is just getting started! Little Christopher is running off to live with his mother!!! I personally loved the little chart he made of possible options to go to and then crossed out the ones that wouldn't work. That was pretty hilarious...
Anyway...It will be interesting to see the events that occur as he heads for his mothers and how the story progresses from here...
Look forward to this weeks reading and hopefully you guys are keeping up with all of it...
No comments:
Post a Comment