2.26.2009

Mydeology

My personal ideology is influenced in many ways by the Bible. I spend a great deal of my time at the church and with those who attend my church. Because of this, my ideology revolves a great deal around family and friends and the trust that lies between those who love you. Though there are many other aspects of my ideology, my family and friends play the largest role. Though I wish the truth could be more prevalent in mydeology, I sometimes feel the truth is more harmful than not and therefore occasionally do not tell the truth. Family and friends, true friends, are alway there for you, just as you should be there for them. Family and friends sometimes know more about you than you do and I think it is this truth that really shows why I value family and friends as much as I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment