I believe that Che's ideology revolves around his trip he took with his friend through latin america. Che saw many depressing and impoverished areas on this trip. He saw a divided latin america, and realized though it is comprised of many, it should still be one. I believe it is this ideology and these visions that kept him going each ad every day. I also believe, as his first wife said, Che loved children, and I think it was the look in their eyes which he saw so rarely with his constant work and struggle that kept him going. His love for his children symbolized his love for his country. He saw in his children, a depressing and unfulfilled future, and he felt responsible to make sure that he created a future worth living. I think as time went on, he decided that maybe medicine was not the fast track to success and that he would have to get his hands dirty and covered in blood to spread his message to the world and make a difference. Though I may not agree, I believe it takes a lot of courage and perseverance to stick with such a task.
2.12.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment