
Based on what I have discovered about Che, I would definitely highlight his travels because I think it shows a side of Che which many do not know. I would also include more detail about his actions and involvement with Castro and other leaders who are not considered good people. I would ask the viewer what they know about Che, and who they believe he is as a person. I think by asking this question, the viewer would realize how little they know, and how the public has kept a lot from them. I do not think I would focus on any particular aspect of his life, but briefly cover it all, and really emphasize the change that occurred within him from his journey with his friend, to his leadership role in partnership with Castro. This change is really what makes the man so interesting, and I believe there is a psychological truth behind all of this which is quite revolutionary.
This documentary is just an example of what it could possibly be like...
This documentary is just an example of what it could possibly be like...
No comments:
Post a Comment