2.10.2009

MileyMania Docmentary

If I were to create a documentary, I would make it about Miley Cyrus. I know you're thinking...Why didn't I think of that? The answer...well I don't know cause you definitely should have! Miley Cyrus is like the Beatles of today. She is four people in one. But she goes beyond that. Not only is she an expert singer and musician, she has her own television show! Mileymania is at large, and it is time those ignorant to the success and awesomeness of miley cyrus learn the truth. Miley Cyrus and her character on her television show have become role models for many young girls...and boys. Her sold out concerts and famous youtube pictures have created a miley sensation. her tour was even filmed in 3D...it looks like you're there! Since the Beatles, music has begun to no longer reach new genres, but has begun to expand outward, breaking off of what the Beatles made. Miley Cyrus breaks this trend and creates a new and innovative form of expressing herself. It has been years since such ingenuity and creativeness has been witnessed and it is time she receives credit for her fame and fortune. Seriously, who wouldn't want to be Miley Cyrus?

No comments:

Post a Comment